WE MAKE CABINS FOR ALL MAKES AND MODELS OF TRACKED MACHINES:
- PISTEN BULLY
Due to the seasonal nature of snow industry businesses (our own cat skiing operation included), we have 2 general building process timelines (depending on required features, additional features, add-ons, etc). While the building process and project deadlines are different for each project/client, as a general rule, the building process takes 6-8 weeks from April-August and the building process can take 10-12 weeks from September-March.
Please contact us directly for current build times and anticipated delivery dates: 1-855-snowcat(766-9228) or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6 layers of 1.5 oz. fiber glass strand mat on walls
- 8 layers of 1.5 oz. fiber glass strand mat on ceiling
- All fiber glass seams are overlapped a minimum of 10"
- Cabin is one piece for strength and water proof
- Floor frame is made of 2"x 1/8" square tubing welded in a 2'x2' box configuration for strength. Cabin is bolted to framework at 8" spacing.
- Approximate weight is 1200 lbs. with 17 seats, heater, 8 windows, stereo, 2 wooden boxes for trash and storage, door, roof rack,
- Full list of features available on our Features Page